11 Nov Senior Sustainability Data Consultant (In-house)
This is a unique opportunity to join a developer in a greater London / SE England area as a Senior Sustainability Data Consultant.
You will join their expanding sustainability team on a group level working on a wide range of reporting and data-related activities whilst actively engaging with the group business strategy and vision. This is a holistic role providing you with an opportunity to influence processes, tools and reporting activities of a prosperous business.
You will be contributing to business strategy, including identifying key topic themes and developing specific targets as well as assisting with the monitoring and reporting of progress. Also, you will be updating performance-related data and the ability to identify areas for improvement in performance.
- Ability to improve data collection strategies and communicating performance
- Experience of aiding with legislative requirements and compliance such as SECR and ESOS
- Experience of reviewing and responding to ESG benchmarks, including CDP and FTSE4Good
- Experience of benchmarking key data against industry peers and out of sector world-class businesses
- Experience of developing processes and reporting tools (including an online reporting system) to enable efficient data collection and analysis of information
- Experience of reviewing data to identify possible errors and providing a suitable remedy
- Experience of liaising with third-party organisations to facilitate external audits and assurance of data
- Experience of communication of ESG performance across all levels of the business
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.