13 Nov (Senior) Sustainability Consultant
We are delighted to be working with a unique consultancy business with a holistic approach to sustainability that is looking for a similarly well-rounded individual to join the sustainability team in their London office.
This role blends the typical sustainability and energy responsibilities with flood risk related tasks, which offers a variety and dynamics into the usual working day. You will be expected to be passionate about the sustainability of the built environment as well as capabilities and experience to include the following:
- Developing energy and sustainability strategies for GLA referable planning applications for both domestic and non-domestic buildings
- Daylight, sunlight and overshadowing assessments to BRE standard
- Low and zero-carbon energy technology
- Energy-efficient building design
- Building physics
- The UK planning system
- SAP and SBEM calculations for Building Regulations Part L
- Flood risk and sustainable drainage analysis
- Knowledge of BREEAM
- A good understanding of “sustainable development” and its implications for property
- A good understanding of the function and application of renewable and low carbon technologies in the context of property
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.