12 Dec Energy Contract Manager
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a global multinational company with a long-standing reputation as one of the global leaders in the real estate industry. They are currently looking for an Energy Contract Manager.
You will own and develop a property management strategy for Energy and Utility services. As the Energy Contract Manager, you will liaise with a variety of people across the business and externally. You will be responsible for the model of operation and will update, amend and develop it as necessary.
- Extensive experience of the Energy and Environmental industry
- Broad knowledge of the technical and operational aspects of energy/utility service delivery and supporting services
- IT literate and familiar with the operation of Utility Reporting Software
- Highly effective influencer of people and teams
- Capable of communicating at strategic and tactical levels
- Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Adaptable personality who is capable of working in situations that have high conflict potential and is able to remain calm and assured at all times.
- Be willing to see the other persons point of view and work with strong personalities who they may not necessarily agree with
- Flexible worker and willing to travel through the UK and on occasion, at short notice
- Display effective personal and team organisation skills
- Have strong financial acumen, specifically with a robust understanding of budget forecast and P&L reporting
- Team player with a strong commitment to support and develop others
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.