12 Feb Senior Energy Manager
Are you an experienced energy specialist who wants to join an innovative and market leading energy consultancy and contractor that delivers bespoke energy saving measures within the leisure management sector?
This is a senior role that will suit an ambitious individual with an active interest in sustainability, cutting edge technology and who wishes to help grow this exciting business. You will be expected to travel, as the business is expanding across the UK.
- Experience of energy related plant and equipment including water, sub-metering, low carbon and renewable technologies.
- Experience of analysis of energy use
- Excellent communication skills
- Chartered status or working towards it
- Experience in the assessment of quotations, supplier auditing, developing technical specifications to work to continuously improve the operational and energy contribution of installed equipment
- Knowledge of Governmental support for renewable energy systems
- Experience of managing and developing supplier relationships
- Experience / knowledge of remote monitoring
- Basic Health and Safety qualifications
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.