31 Aug MRTPI Planner
Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary design practice which is currently recruiting for a Planning Consultant to work in their Leicester studio, reporting to their Planning Director.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Successful candidates are required to…
- be a chartered member of the RTPI (or eligible for membership)
- have an excellent knowledge of the English planning system
- prepare, submit and manage planning applications, appeals and local plan representations
- liaise with clients, third parties and planning authorities on all relevant matters
- present proposals at public meetings and community consultation events
- carry out desktop research to support projects, reports and appraisals
- attend meetings and undertake site visits as required
- build and maintain client relationships
- win new business and help grow the department
- assist with the resourcing of the planning team
- comply with the company’s quality assurance procedures and vision
- perform any other relevant activities as required by the company
- have good presentation and communication skills
- have the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; ( InDesign would be an advantage)
- have a full UK driving licence
Why join their team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
This is a great opportunity to work alongside the Planning Director and to play a considerable role in the growth and development of the planning service. The company offers a great salary and a fantastic benefits package, including the ability to work remotely for part of the week.
Contact Shaun Lewis on email@example.com or 07789 371470 for more information.