09 Nov Town Planner / Senior Planner | Gloucestershire | Prestigious Consultancy
An opportunity has arisen for a Town Planner with some private or public sector experience to join a well respected planning consultancy in Gloucestershire.
This significantly sized team of planners and support staff have been operating in the region for many years and have been recognised as among the best in the country by the RTPI on a number of occasions.
They deliver projects nationwide, unlocking development potential for their clients in the residential, commercial, tourism and retail sectors, alongside significant new urban extension plans and strategic masterplanning, heritage and conservation projects and retirement living schemes.
As a Planner or Senior Planner within this business, your career will have every opportunity to thrive. Working alongside the Directors who are experts in their field and being given exposure to a diverse range of projects, you will be expected to deliver highly professional work and full support will be given to your growth and professional development.
To be considered for a position, you will:
- have gained at least 18 months Town Planning experience in the UK public and private sectors;
- be working towards chartered membership of the RTPI, or already be a member;
- have experience in either delivering or processing planning applications;
- have a detailed, up to date knowledge of the UK planning system;
- be a strong communicator, both in verbal and written forms;
- be commercially aware and keen to deliver the best outcomes for clients through your innovative, 'outside the box' mindset;
- have a full driving licence.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary dependent on experience within the approximate range of £25k - £40k, plus a car or car allowance for qualified consultants and further company benefits. you will also be eligible for the company bonus scheme which rewards personal and team achievements.
If this role appeals and you would like to know more then please contact Claire Lewis on 07983 143 831/020 7859 4246 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com (please include a phone number).
All conversations will be on a strictly confidential basis and you can rest assured that your CV will never leave our sight without your express permission.