08 Jun Planner/Senior Planner with (Relocation fee)
Our client a property & Planning consultancy are on the lookout for a Planner or a Senior Planner to join them in either their Bristol Offices.
For this role they are willing to provide a generous relocation package for those who are willing to make the move to Bristol.
Their Town Planning team has specialised knowledge and a proven track record in the planning system across all sectors throughout the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be conducting planning activities as directed by the project co-ordinator, developing technical knowledge and technical expertise.
Having the ability to write clearly and concisely and to deveopl arguments in written form, you will also be expected that your day to day time management is if the highest quality.
You will also be:
- Working on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines in accord with the QA system
- Client contact as required in support of senior colleagues
- Needs an appreciation of budgetary constraints imposed on projects/instructions and to work effectively within the constraints of the instruction
- Working to achieve professional membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute
- Responsible for contributing to own continuing professional development through attendance at appropriate training courses and internal CPD sessions and wider reading
- Developing and understanding and appreciation of project management and interdisciplinary working arrangements
Scope of Role (staff, clients, products, equipment)
- Town planning practitioner within scope of instructions and project plan
- Able to communicate with client contacts and external bodies /authorities / consultants in respect of project working as required
- Not to accept direct instruction from clients without reference to Associate or Partner.
Having already gained some Planning experience at either a Local Authority, planning consultancy or developer you will also have:
- RTPI accredited degree
- MRTPI qualified or working towards qualification
- Extensive planning experience across a range of sectors, and ability to apply this in a consultancy background
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the planning process, including both development management and local plans
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record in working with clients and consultant teams
Whats on offer?
A very competitive salary and benefits package plus:
- Competitive salary
- Car or car allowance
- Holiday entitlement starting from 23 and rising by one day per year to 28 days (plus public holidays)
- Employers pension contribution (which also provides death in service benefit)
- Perkbox and cycle scheme.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, friendly, and busy team of Planning Consultants. To find out more call or email Rob Hanks on 07855 276123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.