01 Oct Planning Consultant / Senior Planning Consultant
Our client is an Independent Town Planning Consultancy operating from Wiltshire. Their projects include new farm conversions, rural buildings, with some residential and commercial projects.
Working with rural landowners and developers you will assist them in securing planning consents. In addition, you will be advising a range of clients on development planning potential.
You will be joining a small and very friendly team, who have a wealth of planning experience and knowledge. They are a stable team who pride themselves on work life balance. They offer flexible working hours, including working from home. This will give you a fantastic work-life balance.
The Directors have built up very strong business relationships over many years therefore projects will be passed to you, so there is no need for business development.
Our client requires minimum of 5 years’ experience and is offering a very competitive salary. They will consider backgrounds from both public and private sectors.
The main function of your role will include:
- Draft, co-ordinate and submit planning applications
- Appraise development potential of new & existing sites
- Conduct planning research
- Discharge planning conditions
- Monitor the local plan and draft representations to local plan consultations
- Organise and attend public consultation events
- Undertake site visits
- Communicate directly with clients and Planning Officers.
To apply for this role:
Please contact Mandy Grant 07761 960037 for an informal and confidential discussion about the role. You can send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV is never sent without your permission.