28 Nov Planning Consultants all levels nr Preston
Competitive Salary / Generous Holiday Allowance / Flexible Working Arrangement
This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in a small – but growing - team of planning consultants. In this firm you will get all the benefits of highly experienced Directors from leading firms but a more personable and flexible way of working than many of the big firms allow. Your projects will range from working for leading developers and investors on numerous residential, commercial, education, health and, retail projects in Lancashire and the wider North West region.
This is a friendly team that want your career to flourish and therefore you will be given access to a whole host of CPD activities from internal training to external events and seminars. Your career will move forward at this firm.
The successful candidate can expect to undertake the following day-to-day tasks:
- prepare and manage small to medium scale planning applications and appeals in a variety of industries;
- appraise the development potential of sites and provide written and verbal advice to clients;
- manage external sub-consultants in the preparation of planning applications and appeals;
- support the Directors in larger scale projects, strategic land promotion and in their work with community groups;
- undertake business development and attend business networking events; and
- help to grow the business by looking for ways to continually improve the firm’s service.
- Take on increasing responsibility across the business as you become more experienced.
Candidates will ideally be chartered with excellent communication skills. As you will deal directly with clients you must have a positive attitude, good planning knowledge, be self-motivated and be able to nurture strong relationships. Candidates may have gained their experience in a planning consultancy, a developer or within a development management team in local authority.
In return for your hard work you will receive a great salary and an above average holiday entitlement. You will also have the opportunity to improve your salary with performance related pay and regular pay reviews and performance appraisals. Candidates needing flexible working are encoutraged to apply.
Want to work in a small, fun, inclusive team where your opinions will be heard, then please apply today to Shaun Lewis email@example.com 020 7859 4246