16 Mar Planning Director or Associate Director | Derby | Multidisciplinary Consultancy
Director or Associate Director (Director Designate) required for successful multidisciplinary consultancy in Derby.
- MRTPI essential
- 7+ years' experience required
- Private or public sector background - a mix of the two would be ideal
- Experience of the East Midlands market is desirable
- Town Planning experience across a range of projects types and scales (eg. residential, mixed use, commercial, public services, retail, leisure and hotels)
- Appeal and Public Inquiry experience is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work across disciplines and manage internal and external consultants and support staff
- Experience or a passion for mentoring junior staff is desirable
- Opportunity for equity at Director level
If you are keen to hear more about this multidisciplinary, highly professional but also fun-loving practice then please get in touch! You will be working alongside other chartered and licenciate planners, architects, surveyors, landscape architects, urban designers and environmental professionals on a wide range of projects delivering planning services for private and public sector clients.
Salary and level of position will be dependant on experience but basic remuneration will typically lie in the range of £45-55k + generous benefits including BUPA medical, a very generous private pension package, car allowance and bonuses. There is also the opportunity for equity share in the business at Director level.
If you think this could be the role for you, or would like more information then please apply below or call Claire on 07983 143 831 / 020 7859 4246. If you apply online and I think you may be suitable for the above role then I will call you for a confidential discussion so please include a contact number in your application.
*** Your CV will not be sent to any further companies without your explicit consent and all contact is completely confidential.***
At Lewis Davey we offer a specialist, personalised town planning recruitment service to candidates from Director through to Planner level. We have unrivalled access to a wide range of consultancies, developers and Local Authorities across the country, so even if this role is not quite right for you, please do get in touch to find out how we can help you take the next step in your career.