13 Sep Principal Energy & Sustainability Consultant
We are delighted to work on behalf of a large multidisciplinary consultancy with a vast presence in the UK that is looking for a Principal Energy and Sustainability Consultant for their flagship London office. You will be a part of their dedicated Sustainability Team and your responsibilities will enable you to lead on a variety of projects with potential for growth and development within an award-winning team.
- In-depth understanding of sustainability, energy technologies, and building physics.
- Sustainability reporting e.g. Sustainability Statements and BREEAM accreditations.
- Knowledge of Daylight / Sunlight Assessments, Overheating Analysis and Thermal Bridging calculations is advantageous
- Energy & Energy Calculations (e.g. SAP, SBEM)
- Experience of IES would be advantageous
- Preparation of technical reports.
- Project management - team coordination, budgeting, proposal writing, and reporting.
- Line management, contributing to staff training & progression of junior staff.
- Client liaison (e.g. meetings, presentations) and key client account management.
- Commercially aware with business development aptitude.
- Demonstrable solid technical knowledge of current and future legislation in relation to UK law and best practice – especially NPPF, Part L, and London Plan.
- Extensive experience of carrying out sustainability and energy assessments on a range of projects, preferably within a consultancy context.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.