23 Nov Principal Planner
Our client is a 500 year old charity and landowner which requires an experienced Planner to provide expert, professional, advice and assistance their capacity as Managers under a Scheme of Management.
The Estate covers an area of some 1,500 acres and is generally recognised as an oasis in south-east London, largely due to the stewardship of the trustees and the judicious application of the Charity’s Scheme of Management which has the objective of preserving the amenities of the Estate for the common benefit.
This is a full time role with flexible working offered with minimum of three days in the office.
Applicants must demonstrate the following skills and experience:-
• An RTPI registered planner with at least five years’ post qualification experience in processing residential planning projects.
• Familiarity with the history of urban residential development in London and with an informed opinion on the value of heritage and the benefit of building and streetscape conservation.
• Excellent written, oral and presentational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate effectively both with the team in the Estate Office, trustees and residents living on the Estate.
• A current driving licence.
Salary: £45,000 + dependent on experience + attractive benefits package.
To apply for this role please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com