21 Feb Principal Town Planner | Newcastle-Upon-Tyne | Regional Lead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-regarded planning consultancy operating within a large and successful organisation in Newcastle.
Headline-grabbing and award-winning projects galore!
I require an experienced, successful and ambitious Town Planner to undertake the position of Principal Planning Consultant. You will lead on the delivery of planning projects and services across the north-east region, supported by an established team of seniors, planners and graduates and under the strategic guidance of the Planning Director.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- be MRTPI or MRICS (P&D) qualified;
- have at least 5 years' experience;
- be client focused and commercially astute;
- have the proven ability to deliver multiple complex projects in a private or public sector environment;
- be a technically skilled but also creative planner;
- have the experience or natural ability to lead and drive a team (of any size);
- be a positive mentor to junior professionals;
- recognise the skills required to work in a multidisciplinary environment;
- be well versed in planning policy and legislation;
- be able to deliver site appraisals, masterplans and lead on the full applications process.
Typically, projects encompass architecturally impressive buildings across the residential, commercial, retail, regeneration, education and healthcare sectors with a focus on delivering the highest quality of design for the best commercial value.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience but likely to be in the range of £40-50k plus £4400 car allowance and a range of generous benefits. There is also a discretionary profit share at this level.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV below or call Claire on 020 7859 4246 or 07983 143 831 for a confidential conversation.
*** Your CV will not be sent to any further companies without your explicit consent.***
At Lewis Davey we offer a specialist, personalised recruitment service to candidates from Director through to Graduate level. We have unrivalled access to a wide range of consultancies, developers and local authorities across the country so even if this role is not quite right for you, please do get in touch to find out how we can help you take the next step in your career.