18 Nov Senior Air Quality Consultant
We are delighted to work on behalf of a large multidisciplinary consultancy with a vast presence in the UK. This well-renowned organisation is looking for a Senior Air Quality Consultant for their specialist Air Quality team in Brighton with a possibility to be based in Bristol.
You will be working within an established team of Air Quality Specialists to provide air quality advice to a variety of clients. Typically, you will be working on new development to support planning and permit applications as well as working on a wider range of related tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of Air Quality work (e.g. air quality dispersion modelling, ambient air quality monitoring).
- Strong IT skills including GIS and Autocad.
- Detailed understanding of UK Air Quality legislation and relevant technical guidance.
- Relevant Master’s degree an advantage.
- Solid professional experience of modelling air quality impacts associated with emissions from road vehicles and stacks.
- Full Membership of the Institute of Air Quality Management or the necessary qualifications/ experience to become a Member.
- Extensive experience of ADMS Roads, ADMS 5 and/or AERMOD.
- Experience of modelling emissions from airports is desirable.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.