16 Mar Graduate, Senior & Associate Town Planners | Bedford/Cambs/Milton Keynes |
Are you a chartered Town Planner living in or around the Bedford / Cambridge / Milton Keynes triangle?
Do you have at least 3 years' UK Town Planning experience? Or 0-2 years' for Graduate position?
Is your background largely in Development Management in either the public or private sectors?
Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding new role?
If so, I am actively seeking quality candidates for a number of clients in the area for the following positions...
- Associate Planner - 6+ years' experience - public or private sector - management and public inquiry experience desirable - MRTPI essential - Bedford
- Senior Planner - 3+ years' experience - MRTPI or Licenciate - public or private background - easily accessible north Cambridge location
- Senior Planner - 4+ years' experience - MRTPI - must have recent private sector experience - Bedford
- Senior Planner - 5+ years' experience - MRTPI or Licenciate - Public or Private background - Milton Keynes or Bedford
- Graduate / Assistant Planner - 0-2 years' experience - Planning Masters degree - Near Cambridge
Candidates who are already at Associate Director level will also be considered for the Associate role in Bedford as the position can be more senior if the successful candidate can bring a proven client base.
All of the above roles are with established consultancies already employing a number of other chartered and licenciate Town Planners alongside other related disciplines so can offer excellent support, mentoring and CPD. And all are expanding due to rising workload resulting from winning more projects so you will be given every opportunity to work on new and exciting projects from day one!
Salaries are commensurate with experience and my clients are committed to matching or exceeding market rates in order to attract and retain the very best talent.
If this 'best talent' is YOU then please apply below or call Claire on 07983 143 831 / 020 7859 4246. If I think you may be suitable for one or more of the above roles then I will call you for a confidential discussion so please include a contact number in your application.
*** Your CV will not be sent to any further companies without your explicit consent and all contact is completely confidential.***
At Lewis Davey we offer a specialist, personalised town planning recruitment service to candidates from Director through to Planner level. We have unrivalled access to a wide range of consultancies, developers and Local Authorities across the country, so even if this role is not quite right for you, please do get in touch to find out how we can help you take the next step in your career.