24 Sep Senior Consultant – Data Services
Lewis Davey are delighted to be representing our clients as they seek to expand within the thriving Sustainability sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sustainability Data Consultant who’s passionate about making a difference.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4+ years experience within a sustainability or data background, preferably using data to drive client decarbonisation programmes. The successful candidate will be a key senior figure in our clients growing business, with accountability for successful management of our large client accounts.
You will be managing large, complex programmes over a number of years to support clients with their long-term sustainability objectives. You will have experience managing teams to varying deadlines and across multiple project types.
Commercially minded, you will have an eye for detail and the ability to visualise solutions to client challenges.
As the Senior Consultant within Data Services, you will be responsible for:
- Programme and project management for large and complex clients
- Implementing new Data Programmes for clients, ensuring key stakeholders and bought in from the beginning and our clients internal processes
- Product development and innovation to ensure that we maintain our industry leading position.
- Driving commercial opportunities and market-leading external content to ensure that the business is able to achieve its commercial objectives
- Line management and coaching of more junior employees
- Manage teams of product specialists to ensure outputs are delivered on time to the highest standards.
Get involved with a fresh and forward thinking sustainability consultancy that truly believes in the talent and development of its colleagues to drive forward together as a business.
Please apply today or get in touch if you would like to know more firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.