05 Sep Senior Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity for an Energy Data Analyst to join an established and fast-growing Energy Management Consultancy on the outskirts of Bristol. The team has been developing a new and innovative way to process and visualise data while delivering a high-quality energy consultancy to their prestigious clients. Their client portfolio includes large UK retailers, real estate companies and other well-known organisations.
You will be scoping and designing new databases as well as working with data warehouse solutions, implementing and documenting robust processes for downloading, cleansing and analysing data, designing and producing reports for clients. Also, you will be planning and managing team workloads and leading the team on analytical best practice.
- Strong SQL database operation and development skills
- Experience in writing and managing ETL procedures
- Understanding of data warehouse and schema design
- Practical experience in Python, R, C++ or similar analytical languages
- Statistical skills including sampling, significance and hypothesis testing
- Advanced Excel skills, including automation of routine reports from database
- Ability to clearly summarise and present insights to varied audiences
- Effective at managing team priorities to achieve multiple overlapping deadlines
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.