08 Mar Senior Energy Analyst
This a great opportunity for a Senior Energy Analyst to join a fast-growing energy consulting business near Bristol. As a Senior Energy Analyst, you will be managing the delivery of projects from start to finish while having the responsibility for leading the dedicated Energy Analysis team. As a part of this role, you will have the attractive opportunity to work with a portfolio of large corporate clients such as leading UK retailers.
- Degree educated
- At least 2-3 data analysis experience
- Demonstrable evidence of managing a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Leadership skills
- Numerical with attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-presented and professional
- Understanding of utility/energy industry
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.