17 Apr Senior Energy Consultant
This is a great opportunity for an Energy Consultant to join a fast-growing team, which is rapidly developing new and innovative processes for data manipulation and visualisation. You will help building users to see where energy waste is occurring and to understand what can be done to stop it by providing energy data management, analysis and reporting for large corporate UK clients.
You will be planning and managing the delivery of specific energy management projects or investigations. Also, you will be liaising with clients to interpret their requirements and create appropriate deliverables. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the team day-to-day to ensure all deliverables are issued on time and to a high standard. Moreover, you will be developing templates and procedures to improve productivity, accuracy and quality.
- Highly effective project-scoping and project-management skills
- Previous experience of energy management, sustainability or building services engineering
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team in a multi-project environment
- Numerate, with solid analytical skills
- Proficiency in using Excel
- Strong focus on quality and delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate with clients professionally, and with confidence
- CMVP professional, Chartered Energy Manager or ISO50001 Auditor
- Industry schemes such as ESOS, BREEAM, GRESB, SECR
- Database operation and development
- Building controls and automation / internet of things / BMS
- Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a technical background
- Python, SQL or other analytical languages / applications
- Consultative sales, professional networking or thought-leadership
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.