12 Jul Senior Energy Performance Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a purpose-led business that is driving real change with typically FTSE250 businesses as they look to make a positive impact on the climate emergency. Having already delivered many of the industry firsts such as the first ever 1.5-degree science-based target and the first ever RESET rated building in Europe, you will join the business at a time when they are looking to make a step change in their marketing capabilities.
As the Senior Energy Performance Engineer you will be influencing change within their clients to deliver our purpose of ‘Enabling a Global Low Carbon Economy’ by developing technical programmes, managing projects, undertaking energy audits of a wide range of building types (e.g. BMS controls and HVAC) as well as designing and delivering performance strategies in regards to energy and carbon.
- At least five years of building services experience
- Significant experience of both operational and capital expenditure project identification and delivery
- Experience in managing hardware implementation programmes with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical services within the built environment
- Experience in managing BMS controls projects
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, or another Energy related discipline
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.