10 Jul Senior Energy & Sustainability Consultant
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a property management consultancy as they look to expand their sustainability and energy management team and subsequently look to make a number of appointments across the team. We’re keen to hear from Senior Energy Management and Sustainability Consultants who have experience of working in a consultative environment and broader sustainability consultancy in the built environment.
The organisation in question is a fast growing, UK based company recognised by leading construction publications as one of the top 50 employers to work for in the sector. Also, they hold Investor in People accreditation and offer unrestricted career progression within the business.
- BSc/BEng (or equivalent) in an appropriate Surveying/Building Services discipline
- Experience in delivering Mechanical & Electrical projects
- Knowledge of forms of contract, for example, JCT or NEC
- A relevant Energy or Sustainability related accreditation (e.g. Public Buildings Energy
- Assessor, Non‐Domestic or Domestic Energy Assessor, Low Carbon Consultant, ESOS
assessor, BREEAM, etc.)
- Be a member of a professional body or working towards Chartered status
- Good commercial knowledge and ability to develop new business opportunities
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.