02 May Senior Heat Network Specialist
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing Energy & Environmental Consultancy that has an extensive client base that includes some of the UK largest house builders. A social, close-knit team, they benefit from working on a diverse portfolio of projects from major landmark schemes to smaller projects and tend to work on around 200 projects at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Heat Network Specialist to join their Heat Network Team. You will be joining a business that has a huge and ongoing commitment to CPD / Training and a market leading benefits package. You will be pushed to develop and rise to new challenges daily.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- A fully chartered professional with appropriate professional body such as CEng
- Strong academic background (engineering subjects preferred)
- Skilled in strategic district heating masterplanning
- Skilled in technical as well as commercial aspects of district heating design and operation
- Skilled in design reviews
- Experience working with Design and Build contractors
- Experience working with district heating plant manufacturers
- Experience working with district heating network operators (i.e. ESCOs)
- Heat pump experience very desirable
- On site commissioning & validation experience desirable.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.