08 Jul Senior/Principal Energy Consultant (SAP, SBEM)
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing Energy & Environmental Consultancy that has an extensive client base that includes some of the UK largest house builders. A social, close-knit team, they benefit from working on a diverse portfolio of projects from major landmark schemes to smaller projects and tend to work on around 200 projects at a time.
You will be joining a business that has a huge and ongoing commitment to CPD / Training and a market leading benefits package. You will be pushed to develop and rise to new challenges daily.
- At least four years of relevant experience
- Fully member of a relevant professional body such as Energy Institute or CIBSE, ideally fully chartered;
- Experience preparing complex energy strategies in London;
- Expert level understanding of SAP and SBEM;
- Very good client facing and communication skills;
- Demonstrable project management experience;
- Experience working on large masterplanning projects in London;
- Building physics background desirable;
- Experience of residential and mixed-use sector desirable.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.