23 Mar Senior Planner – Cheltenham
Are you Senior Planner living witrhin Bristol/Gloucester/Worcester based (or within commutable distance) and seeking progression with a top-consultancy?
Are you an existing Planner looking for a step up in your career?
Would you like to work on exciting and challenging projects in the residential, commercial, retail, education and leisure sectors across the UK!?
If you have solid Town Planning experience in the private sector, have experience of large scale planning applications, are a strategic thinker and client facing, then this is the role for you!
- At least 2 years' experience in a professional Town Planning environment.
- Private sector background and ideally have built up some clients
- MRTPI qualified
- Comprehensive knowledge of the planning system
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Full UK driving license
- You will work on a number of large-scale complex projects so the ability to manage your own time, workload and problem solve is critical. You will have an inquisitive nature, analytical mind and high level of intellect - combining your excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations
Basic salary in the range of £30k - £45k along with a generous car allowance, excellent bonus scheme, private healthcare, competitive pension, life assurance, plenty of holiday and various peripheral benefits.
They can offer staff a degree of flexibility and you will be trusted to manage your diary and work in an time-efficient manner.
If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, then give Rob a call on 07855 276123. Alternatively, send you CV via the apply button below or send your CV to email@example.com including a contact number so that I can get in touch with you.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.