23 May Principal/AD Sustainability Consultant (Science Based Targets)
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and strategically minded sustainability consultant to become a key senior figure in one of the market leading consultancies in the UK. You will become the leader in product development, sustainability risk management, and reporting. In this role, you will work with prestigious clients and will be directly accountable for the successful management of their accounts.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least seven years of experience in sustainability, preferably within a consulting environment
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence external stakeholders and senior business leaders
- Excellent technical knowledge relating to our services, for example, ESG reporting, GHG quantification, sustainability strategy
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of Science Based Targets
- A high level of self-motivation and a commitment to personal growth
- Line management experience
- Experience of programme and project management with effective time management skills
- Experience of effective business development
- An ability to work with a variety of internal as well as external stakeholders
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.