11 Jan Senior Sustainability Consultant – Carbon Strategy and Reporting
We’re looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant within Carbon Strategy and Reporting who is keen to work in a rapidly expanding Sustainability consulting team of a global real estate company that has almost 50,000 employees globally and an international footprint that spans in excess of 70 countries.
You will be working with a diverse client base, including real estate and occupier clients, to develop and support them in delivering their objectives concerning climate risk, opportunity identification, quantification, and the development of mitigation strategies.
You will be an expert on climate change, and you will have technical and practical knowledge and a strong understanding of how climate risks and opportunities can impact companies and how to build climate resilience.
You will support the transparent reporting of ESG metrics and ensure year on year improvements in industry benchmarking.
• Demonstrable experience of operating within the commercial property sector.
• Knowledge and experience with TCFD recommendations and their implementation.
• Ability to identify and assess climate risk and opportunities in order to develop strategic plans and risk mitigation processes.
• Knowledge of climate scenario analysis and modelling across both physical and transitional risk sets.
• Experience of internal and external reporting including GHG, CDP, GRESB, PRI, and EPRA/GRI.
• Knowledge of science-based carbon reduction targets and net-zero pathways.
• Strong client relationship and programme management skills
• Knowledge of building certification standards, EPCs, BREEAM (incl BIU/RFO), and LEED.
• Experience of conducting advanced data analytics including energy modelling and life-cycle analysis (LCA) using programmes such as IES and/or One Click.
• Experience of operating and utilising online data management platforms.