13 Feb Senior Sustainability Consultant
We are delighted to work with a market-leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate that helps organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
This opportunity will provide you with exposure to high-profile clients as well as highly engaging and supportive colleagues. The role will involve conducting the research that underpins the sustainability advice you will give to the clients. You will be communicating your advice to clients in a clear and visual way. Your understanding of sustainability, and the research and data, combined with your design and communication ability, will enable you to help clients create and implement their sustainability strategies across their real estate portfolios.
The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate:
- Relevant degree and/or masters or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the developing of carbon footprints and an understanding of voluntary / mandatory carbon reporting
- Experience with carbon reduction strategy development/implementation
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with an ability to manage and interpret data to inform effective decision making
- Experience in initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, GHG Protocol, Science Based Targets, Net Positive, Net Zero Buildings, Circular Economy approaches would be desirable
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in written, visual and numeric work
- Personable character with an ability to foster good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication skills, with experience liaising with, engaging and presenting to a range of stakeholders
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.