17 Jan Senior Sustainability Consultant – ISO
Our client is a recognised as a global leader in commercial real estate. Their EMEA sustainability team is looking to appoint a Senior consultant to lead of energy management and EMS specifically but this could be a much broader role with exposure to working with both investors and occupiers across; ESG Strategies, Wellbeing (Fitwel, WELL Standard), Sustainability Reporting & Strategy and GRESB.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they envisage going through a period of growth.
Applicants should ideally possess expert knowledge of ISO and specifically ISO14001 and ISO5001, for Environmental Management Systems and Energy Management Systems respectively but we are open to hearing from sustainability and energy experts that have a broader background.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining ISO 14001 and 50001 standards for various UK and international clients
• Assisting in the growth of EMS services across EMEA
• Support the development of junior team members including management oversight where required
• Summarise complex datasets into client-focused results & outputs
• Design and implement bespoke risk management projects through ongoing updates, analysis and validation
• Communicate EMS progress internally and externally driving positive client engagement and tangible improvements in environmental performance
• Consistently seek to enhance processes to improve efficiency, quality and innovation
• Ensuring client performance reports are fit for purpose and regularly produced
• Produce engaging marketing and case study material from team successes
• Support the wider team on broader consulting projects as required
Applicants should be commercially astute and use to operating in a client facing role. You’ll hold a relevant degree in Engineering, Energy Management, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or equivalent and have at least two years direct experience with environmental and energy management systems, ie, ISO140001 and ISO50001. ESOS Lead Assessor qualification is desirable.