08 Mar Senior Energy Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join a fast-growing team, which is rapidly developing new and innovative processes for data manipulation and visualisation. You will help building users to see where energy waste is occurring and to understand what can be done to stop it by providing energy data management, analysis and reporting for large corporate UK clients.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be managing the delivery of projects from start to finish. While leading the team, you will be expected to provide coaching. You will be actively engaged with the team to ensure that quality standards and deadlines are met. In order to do so, you will develop templates, scripts and processes to improve productivity, accuracy, and quality. Moreover, you will liaise with clients to provide tailored service and build a rapport.
- At least 2 years of experience in a data analyst role
- Previous experience of energy management, sustainability or building services engineering
- Project-management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Teamworking skills
- Costumer service skills
- Ability to communicate with clients professionally
- Python, R, C++, SQL or other analytical languages/applications
- CMVP professional or Chartered Energy Manager
- Industry schemes such as ESOS, BREEAM, GRESB, SECR
- Database operation and development
- Building controls and automation/internet of things / BMS
- Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a technical background
- Consultative sales, professional networking or thought-leadership
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.