27 Aug Surveyor / Property Manager
Our client a property & Planning consultancy are on the lookout for a Surveyor / Property Manager within their Property & Asset Management team, ideally based in from their Cambridgeshire offices.
Role & Responsibilities
You will assist in the effective delivery of property management services and legal compliance across a diverse portfolio of commercial properties owned by various clients, whilst Building and maintaining relationships with Clients, tenants and our supply chain.
You will provide high quality of professional customer service to tenants, update and maintain current daily and tenant emergency contact list and tenant information manuals. Ensuring all legal Landlord obligations are met and all relevant fees, charges, notices, and rents are issued in a timely manner and address any queries in relation.
You will also:
- Assist with ensuring that all contractual KPI requirements are met or exceeded.
- Provide support by producing, modifying and / or distributing various reports, forms / spreadsheets, manuals, information packages and miscellaneous information.
- Process correspondence for tenants, contractors and other parties.
- Formulate and provide effective monitoring and cost control of service charge budgets, liaising with both the facilities and accounts teams.
- Approve reconciliations of year end service charge accounts in conjunction with service charge accountants.
- Assist helpdesk with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants where required.
- Manage tenant applications to assign, sublet or alter.
- Maintain electronic filing system.
- Assist with the coordination of rent and service charges collection, working with credit controllers.
- Assist and administer lease agreements
- Report on lease covenants /obligations
- Support the Facilities Team by following up actions from audits and risk assessments, where required.
- Manage the preparation of client reports on a monthly or quarterly basis and to attend client meetings to present reports/recommendations.
Having already gained either 2 years post qualified experience or 5 years non-qualified experience.:
- Accredited degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record in working with clients and consultant teams
Whats on offer?
C. £40,000 salary and benefits package plus:
- Car or car allowance
- Holiday entitlement starting from 23 and rising by one day per year to 28 days (plus public holidays)
- Employers pension contribution (which also provides death in service benefit)
- Perkbox and cycle scheme.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, friendly, and busy team. To find out more call Rob Hanks for a confidential discussion on 03333 48234 / 07855 276123 or rob@LDHrecruitment.com
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.