15 Apr Sustainability Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a global multinational company offering a great opportunity for growth and development. This company has a long-standing reputation as one of the global leaders in the real estate industry.
You will become a Sustainability Analyst who will support the Sustainability Team in the delivery and development of industry leading sustainability consultancy services for the real estate sector. This will be focused on sustainability reporting and benchmarking, data collation and analysis, environmental compliance and performance measurement services.
- BSc Degree in Engineering, Energy Management, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or equivalent.
- Strong data analysis skills including benchmarking and production of reporting outputs with high level of competence in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of data normalisation techniques and database management.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of sustainability benchmarking practices, including knowledge of energy, water, waste, carbon, health & wellbeing and social value.
- Strong attention to detail and produces work to a high, consistent and accurate standard.
- Ability to manage time effectively, delivering to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Develop lasting and effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally with all key service providers.
- Resourceful team worker, with ability to be autonomous in certain specialist fields.
- Strong report writing and quality assurance focused.
- MSc or MEng in Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Energy Management, Sustainability or equivalent.
- Working towards a professional qualification: IEMA, EI or similar.
- Demonstrate knowledge of experience of the commercial property sector
- Advanced knowledge of data normalisation techniques such as energy measurement and verification approaches including regression analysis, degree day compensation and P-Values.
- Knowledge of software development and database writing.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.