01 Feb Sustainability Analyst – Reporting
An exciting opportunity for a Sustainability Analyst with 1-2 years of experience in Sustainability reporting to deliver work for major real estate clients and help them perform in the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB).
The company is one of the most exciting and innovative carbon management and sustainability consultancies in the UK. They deliver Performance and Risk Management services to predominantly FTSE 350 and large public sector clients across the UK. Our services are underpinned by our ADAPt data platform, which holds data for over 40,000 buildings. They are currently 50 people strong and fast-growing (over 50% annual growth last 4 years), offering progression and a genuine chance to be an integral part of the future success of the company.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree in a relevant discipline, minimum grade 2:1 (e.g. sustainability and energy-related subjects)
- At least 1-year experience of corporate sustainability reporting
- Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with external stakeholders
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Be able to perform well under pressure
- A high level of attention to detail, with a desire to learn fast and deliver excellence
- An understanding and experience of delivering GRESB
- Experience with other benchmarking framework e.g. CDP/ ESG rankings
- Knowledge of Real Estate sector/ fund composition
Subsidised gym membership
Subsidised bike hire
Cycle to work scheme
20 days’ holidays
Extra holidays for long service plus sabbatical
Work clothes loan
Personal development budget/training/personal development plan
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.