19 Oct Sustainability Consultant (ISO 14001)
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a global multinational company with a long-standing reputation as one of the global leaders in the real estate industry. They are currently looking for a Sustainability Consultant to lead on the management of the ISO 14001 service line including delivery and business development activities for a 14-month period.
You will be working as a part of a wider Sustainability Team delivering a variety of services including strategic sustainability support, energy, and waste audits, ISO 14001 and BREEAM In-Use. As a Sustainability Consultant you will provide strategic sustainability advice to diverse client portfolios and help them to achieve their corporate as well as asset/building level objectives.
- Degree educated (relevant degree would be an advantage).
- Ideally working towards a professional qualification iEMA, Energy Institute (EI), CIBSE or similar.
- Lead ISO 14001 Auditor (Internal ISO14001 Auditor Qualification would be an advantage).
- Experience of working in the relevant property sector.
- Experienced in data analysis with an ability to use a range of IT skills.
- Appropriate knowledge of relevant legislation and a wider field.
- Experience of working in consultancy services including fee-generation.
- Knowledge/completed training of GRESB Real Estate Assessment.
- Understanding of Social Value (relevant training would be an advantage).
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.