12 Sep Sustainability Buildings Consultant
We’re delighted to be looking for a Sustainability Buildings Consultant who would relish the opportunity to join a dedicated sustainability consultancy that works with leading real estate investors, developers, social housing providers and large corporates.
Our client is very much a unique and rapidly expanding practice working across Sustainability Assessment (BREEAM, SKA, LEED), Corporate Sustainability (Sustainability Reporting, Benchmarking, GRESB, Sustainability Strategy, Carbon Foot-printing) and Energy (Energy Strategy, Thermal modelling, Energy Management, District Heating). They have a diverse service offering and the company has an excellent and flexible working environment for someone who is passionate about sustainability and wants to work with like minded individuals on leading projects.
You core responsibilities will include:
- Providing input to support delivery of client assignments
- Day to day project management of small to medium sized projects
- Supporting Directors, Associates and Senior Consultants by writing sections of reports, reports and proposals.
- Contribute as a member of larger project teams
- Liaise with clients, other consultants and external stakeholders to obtain information and updating team on key aspects / issues
We are looking for someone with around 1-2 years of experience to join the sustainability advisory team and who can provide support on BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, SKA, LEED, WELL and Energy and Sustainability Assessments.
Ideally you will have prior experience of working within a consultancy in the property or built environment. You will hold a relevant degree and ideally be accredited in some of the environmental assessment tools such as BREEAM, LEED, WELL and SKA.