22 Aug Sustainability Consultant / Senior Sustainability Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sustainability Consultant/Senior Sustainability Consultant to work for a well-renowned research and innovation organisation setting the framework for the development of sustainability field in the UK and worldwide. They are a well-known organisation working with a wide range of partners globally and locally. This position lies within its strategic advisory team and will enable you to operate across the wider sustainability field. They are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about their holistic approach to sustainability and built environment.
- Practical knowledge and experience of the construction industry and built environment
- Knowledge of current and emerging sustainable development principles, techniques and their application to support clients, at building, site, community and/or city level
- Qualifications in building science/energy/sustainable development
- Agile mind that can rapidly understand and respond to client requirements and drivers
- Eager and quick to learn, whilst working across multi-disciplinary projects
- Excellent track record in client delivery, consultancy projects, and partnership/team working
- Pro-active nature, multi-tasker with drive and ambition to complete tasks to time and budget
- Excellent technical report writing and presentation skills
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.