23 Sep Sustainability Data Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a global multinational company offering a great opportunity for growth and development. This company has a long-standing reputation as one of the global leaders in the real estate industry.
You will become a Sustainability Analyst who will support the Sustainability Team in the delivery and development of industry-leading sustainability consultancy services for the real estate sector. This will be focused on sustainability reporting and benchmarking, data collation and analysis, environmental compliance and performance measurement services.
- BSc Degree in Data and Business Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering, Energy Management,
- Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or equivalent.
- Understanding of Sustainability reporting and benchmarking assessments.
- Understanding of ESOS auditing, GRESB, GHG and CRC reporting.
- Working knowledge of data normalisation techniques and database management.
- MSc or MEng in Data and Business Analytics, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Energy
- Management, Sustainability or equivalent.
- Working towards a professional qualification: IEMA, EI or similar.
- Demonstrate knowledge of or experience in the commercial property sector
- Advanced knowledge of data normalisation techniques such as energy measurement and verification approaches including regression analysis, degree day compensation, and P-Values.
- Knowledge of software development and database writing.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.