06 Aug Sustainability Manager – Client side role
Lewis Davey is delighted to be supporting one of the largest listed real estate companies in central London as they look to grow their sustainability function and continue to implement their overall sustainable strategy. This is an in house role that will be suited to those entrepreneurial in nature and ready for an exciting challenge.
The purpose of this role is to support the director of Sustainability and technology whilst working with the wider business in helping to deliver sustainability/responsibility/net zero programmes across the business. You will Support delivery of the Group’s Environment, Sustainability & Community Strategy. The role will involve a mixture of elements from high quality data reporting to deliver on the groups overall net zero target to engaging stakeholders in all areas and driving the overall awareness throughout the business. Your role will really come into fruition as you champion and embed sustainability data across internal teams and within the group’s external statutory and sustainability reporting.
- Prior knowledge of real estate specific relevant data, electricity, gas, water and waste is necessary
- Knowledge of relevant sustainability compliance (GRESB, CDP) and methodologies (MEES, SECR, ESOS) would be an advantage
- 3-5 years demonstrable experience in the Sustainability sector or relevant qualifications
- Prior experience of application of carbon reduction strategies in commercial or domestic real estate, particularly in heritage environment
- Experience in liaising across multiple departments building new; procedures / processes and providing applicable documentation.
This role will be challenging but exciting. If you are open to exploring your next opportunity, get in touch with us today!