19 Aug Sustainability Reporting Consultant – Communications
Want to join a company that is shaping a more authentic world and building trust within business daily?
Happy to be supporting our client on this really exciting role focussed on Sustainability Reporting. In this role you will contribute to the growth and development of the companies Sustainability & Impact department, and the delivery of their sustainability reporting and materiality assessment offers.
You will work closely with all parts of their business, delivering projects on-time and to a high quality, contributing to their award-winning thought leadership and best practice consultancy. You will also work on a wide range of projects with their clients, helping them to articulate their sustainability strategies and develop and deliver highly engaging campaigns through digital, social and print.
You will need to understand their clients challenges and help them develop impactful solutions which will help them stand out and resonate with key stakeholders. This company believe that every business needs an authentic sustainability and impact story. They help companies make the right decisions, deliver on their strategy, and tell their sustainability story.
On top of this the companies culture lends itself to people who want to work for a business that really cares about their employees. Flexible working arrangements, social events and ordered in Deliveroo now and then to keep both your mind and body fuelled are just part of what makes this company great!
- 3 years of demonstrated experience with sustainability or ESG reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards such as the GRI Standards, SASB, TCFD, UNGC, and UN SDGs.
- A passion for sustainability reporting and reporting frameworks
- Understanding of current and emerging sustainability related voluntary reporting and regulatory requirements (such as, climate change disclosure, EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, etc).
- Desire to maintain repository and knowledge of reporting standards and frameworks.
- Self-motivated person who can work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Focused, disciplined, organized and detail oriented
Want to know more?
Apply direct or drop an email directly to email@example.com