08 Oct Technical Project Manager – Battery Development
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager on the behalf of our client, one of the largest developers of batteries for EV. This is an exciting opportunity for skilled technical minded project managers who have a strong passion for Automotive, Chemical Engineering or Energy Storage.
- Project management and technical support of Li-Ion battery development projects (HEV, PHEV, BEV) for the Acquisition-phase up to series production for European OEMs and / or Tier1 suppliers in the automotive industry
- Coordination of customer requirement analysis, risk and change management
- Continuous monitoring of progress in close contact with the OEM / Tier1 customers
- Simplification of technical details with the customer in interface to the development centre
- Ensure transparent communication between the involved internal and external areas
- Multi-site reporting to the Head of Project Management
- Contribute to the further development of tools, methods and processes in the technical field
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- 5 years as a project manager in the chemical and/or automotive sector; Experience in E-mobility, especially battery development, desirable
- Good knowledge and regular usage of project management tools
- Confident appearance and excellent communication skills
- Structured and independent way of working
- Fluency in written/verbal German & English
- Strong user knowledge of MS Office programs, Doors, MS-Project or comparable software
- Comfortable with occasional business trips
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.