05 Apr Town Planner – Swindon
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Planner based in our clients Swindon office.
Our client is a multidisciplinary practise offering the full range of professional services. You will be working with chartered surveyors, architects, landscape architects, urban designers and environmental specialists as well as other chartered town planners.
We have a wide range of private and public clients across a range of sectors.
To be considered for this role, you should ideally be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be qualified and eligible for membership with either the RTPI or RICS
- Be enthusiastic, thorough, ambitious and hard working
- Possess good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and produce a range of reports
- Have the ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Be able to prepare or determine a range of planning applications along with associated negotiations
- Have an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have a willingness to engage with clients, prospective clients and represent the company at various events
- Be in possession of a full UK clean driving licence
In return we will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary with excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation age or disability. Our client has achieved Quality Assurance accreditation under the provisions of ISO 9001 and is committed to a programme of continued professional development for all staff.
For more information about this role, call Claire on *07729 497920* or *02078594246.*
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please provide a CV and covering letter via email as listed.