13 Jan Waste Operations Manager
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a global multinational company with a long-standing reputation as one of the global leaders in the real estate services industry. They are currently looking for a Waste Operations Manager to develop, implement and communicate a clear waste strategy for all of their managed portfolios.
As the Waste Operations Manager, you will oversee and control waste management and act as the key link between the relevant stakeholders. Also, you will be responsible for the environmental and waste legislation compliance across all portfolios. Additionally, you will ensure that the rebate opportunities are maximised, review recoverability of cost, generate new sources of income and improve margins.
- Experience of working in waste management within the real estate
- Experience of developing and implementing new waste policies as well as an ability to review and improve existing ones
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Health & Safety procedures
- Experience of carrying out Duty of Care audits
- Experience of waste data management, analysis and reporting
- Ability to carry out independent operational on-site reviews and suggest improvements
- Ability to build and develop relationships with waste contractors
- Experience of reviewing and improving Waste Contractor Service Level Agreements
- Experience of tender submissions and Business Development support activities
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.