31 Mar Planner / Senior Planner / Principal Planner – Bristol
We are pleased to confirm that we are currently working alongside a number of companies in the South / South West of England who are looking to recruit at a number of levels.
We have positions available in Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Bristol for individuals at varying levels and backgrounds. If you are a Junior Planner soon to submit for Chartership, or if you are a highly experienced planner with over a decade’s worth of private sector experience – we have a position for you.
If you are looking for a role within a planning consultancy, multi-disciplinary, property developer, or local authority, then give us a call today. Call 020 7859 4246, and ask to speak to Peter or Shaun!
Below, you can see a general summary of the desired background of candidates at different levels:
- A current licentiate member of the RTPI, soon to become chartered / recently MRTPI.
- A graduate with an RTPI accredited masters.
- Some planning related experience, preferably within the private sector.
- A passion for planning with enthusiasm and determination to succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be a chartered member of the RTPI with 2+ years experience post chartership.
- You will hold a RTPI Accredited Masters.
- You will have had experience within a commercially focused planning role, where you have been able to develop your business development skills.
- Individuals from a local authority background are still encouraged to apply.
- Previous exposure to residential, and commercial developments is beneficial.
- EIA / LVIA experience desirable.
- MRTPI with over 7 years experience post chartership.
- RTPI accredited masters.
- Significant experience in a private sector planning role is important, however individuals who have worked in local authority are still encouraged to apply.
- Significant experience in residential & commercial developments is beneficial.
- Strong project management, staff management and a commercial focus is required. .
- You will be a charismatic individual with determination to succeed and develop your career.