26 Jun Planning Consultants: Senior / Associate / Associate Director– Derbyshire / Wiltshire.
We are currently recruiting for a well-established and expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking to expand their Planning team nationwide by making a number of appointments at a Senior Planner, Associate Planner and an Associate Director level.
They have built a strong reputation by proving high quality Town Planning, Architecture, Urban Design and Surveying services to a number of industries across the UK including Residential, Commercial, Mixed-use, Renewables, Leisure & Tourism schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing consultancy. You will have the opportunity become an integral part of the business within a personable planning team. You will be working in close contact with the Directors of the company, giving you the opportunity to maximise your development potential and continue to develop a successful career in the private sector.
These opportunities are available in both Derbyshire, and Wiltshire.
Below, you can see a general summary of the desired background of candidates at different levels:
· You will be a chartered member of the RTPI with 2+ years experience post chartership.
· You will hold a RTPI Accredited Masters.
· You will have had experience within a commercially focused planning role, where you have been able to develop your business development skills.
· Individuals from a local authority background are still encouraged to apply.
· Previous exposure to residential, and commercial developments is beneficial.
· EIA experience desirable.
· MRTPI with over 7 years experience post chartership.
· RTPI accredited masters.
· Significant experience in a private sector planning role is important, however individuals who have worked in local authority are still encouraged to apply.
· Significant experience in residential & commercial developments is beneficial.
· Strong project management, staff management and a commercial focus is required. .
· You will be a charismatic individual with determination to succeed and develop your career.
Please get in touch by calling 020 7859 4246 for an informal discussion, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.