07 May Senior & Associate Planner – London
2 brilliant opportunities are available for ambitious, commercially minded, chartered town planners to join a highly successful planning team at a Senior Planner, and Associate Planner level in their Central London office.
You will operate across a variety of industries, however a large volume of the work will be on large scale residential developments. You will also manage a number of commercial, mixed use and retail developments in Central London.
This is an excellent chance to take the next step up the career ladder within a highly respected dynamic planning team on Central London projects. The role offers a highly competitive salary, a number of excellent benefits, and a generous bonus scheme.
· You will be a motivated and passionate planner with at least 2 years practical planning experience.
· Private sector experience gained in London would be preferable, however individuals who have also gained public sector experience are still encouraged to apply.
· You will have been involved with a number of challenging residential and commercial developments.
· You will be a chartered town planner, or a licentiate who will be submitting for MRTPI status in the next elections.
· An RTPI accredited masters and an excellent educational background.
· You will be an effective communicator and a determined planner who is eager to push their career forward in a commercial environment.
Associate Planner Requirements
· MRTPI with 5+ years experience.
· Strong negotiation and communication skills.
· The ability to introduce new business to the firm.
· Previous experience at a senior level in a private sector planning role is important, however individuals who have previously gained experience within a Local Authority are still encouraged to apply.
· Previous exposure to London based residential, and commercial developments.
· You will be a charismatic, driven individual who is eager to develop your career within a commercial environment.
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com or for an informal discussion, please call 020 7859 4246.