An excellent opportunity is available for an ambitious, commercially minded, chartered town planner to join a highly successful Planning Consultancy at a Senior Planner level in their Maidenhead office. The consultancy is looking to expand due to continued success and an expanding work load.
You will operate across a variety of industries, however a large volume of the work will be on large scale mixed use schemes, residential, and commercial developments. The company is also currently involved with a number of retail, health and leisure schemes.
You will have the opportunity become an integral part of the business within a very personable planning team. You will also be working in close contact with the Directors of the company, giving you the opportunity to maximise your learning potential and help you to develop a successful career in the private sector.
The suitable candidate will be capable of managing a caseload with limited supervision, have experience in the Buckinghamshire area and also be confident in negotiation and dealing with clients.
Senior Planner Requirements
– You will be a motivated planner with at least 3+ years practical planning experience.
– Private sector experience gained Buckinghamshire would be preferable, however individuals who have also gained public sector experience are still encouraged to apply.
– MRTPI (or soon to be chartered).
– An RTPI accredited masters and an excellent educational background.
– You will be an effective communicator and a determined planner who is eager to push their career forward in a commercial environment.
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com or for an informal discussion, please call 020 7859 4246.