30 Mar Senior Sustainability Reporting Job
Principal/Associate Director Sustainability Consultant, London, UK, c. £40 – 50K + car + bonus + benefits.
The Lewis Davey team is delighted to be working with a leading property consultancy as they seek an ambitious and strategic minded Sustainability Consultant to join the business.
This opportunity has a very “corporate” feel to it with a heavy emphasis on sustainability reporting, high level stakeholder engagement and strategic sustainability & CSR outputs across investment and property. Applicants should be polished and comfortable working in a corporate and commercial environment.
Playing a vital role in helping to lead the growth and delivery of the sustainability offering, your responsibilities will include:
– Creating sustainability strategies at organisational, fund and property level.
– Advising commercial property owners and occupiers on the market impacts of sustainability, including regulations, voluntary tools and the link to property and company value.
– Advise commercial property owners and occupiers on methods to capitalise on opportunities and manage the risks to their assets from sustainability aspects.
– Work collaboratively with clients to identify contextually appropriate frameworks for communicating sustainability to relevant stakeholders.
– Deliver client reporting projects to meet regulatory and voluntary frameworks such as GRESB, and GHG reporting.
– Deliver written and verbal reports to clients on asset sustainability performance.
– Deliver industry and client presentations.
– Engage with relevant government and industry bodies.
– Provide advice to colleagues on aspects of sustainability and work collaboratively to increase the demand for sustainability services.
Applicants should have prior experience of working directly within real estate in a sustainability capacity or, at the very least, have an in-depth understanding of property working in another sustainability consultancy biased environment.
You should have a track record of reporting on sustainability, compiling KPI’s, dealing with GRI, putting together sustainability and CSR strategies and seeing those through to implementation.
Prior experience of benchmarking in a sustainability context is also imperative and you should be familiar with Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB), IPD, EcoPAS and CRC.