24 Oct The latest Town Planning Jobs and Market Update
The Latest Town Planning Jobs and Market Update
With the Town Planning industry growing at a rapid rate, pure Town Planning Consultancies, Multidisciplinaries and Developers are witnessing mass growth in their work load and client base; not witnessed since the late noughties. This is great news, not just for the planning industry, but also for the jobs market. Whether you are a fresh graduate, Senior Planner or even a Head of Planning, there has not been a better time to consider a change in roles.
Firstly, we have noticed that the planning teams of numerous private sector consultancies are expanding at a rapid rate (many doubling in size!). They are currently trying to secure the best talent in the market to facilitate their imminent expansion. This has allowed for an abundance of jobs in the market as businesses are hiring for future requirements.
Secondly, the volume of available vacancies means that now is the time to try to secure yourself the position you have always wished for. The rate of economic recovery is reflected in the current rise in salary all over the UK. That phrase that you see so often on advertisements – “Salary negotiable upon experience” has never been more applicable. Role requirements and job descriptions are becoming far more fluid, and are being moulded to suit YOU and your expertise allowing you to flourish, rather than you finding yourself simply doing what is required to keep things afloat.
Whether you are actively seeking a new role, or are just looking to put out a feeler to see what might be available, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Call 020 7859 4246 to discuss your career in highly confidential and strategic manner.
Below are our selection of current and active private sector roles in Town Planning:
Town Planning Jobs
· Solar Planners – UK wide!
London / South East
· Head of Planning – London
· Planning Director – London
· Planning Director – Surrey
· Associate Town Planner – London
· Associate Retail Planner – London
· Senior Planner – West London, Surrey, South London, Central London
· Part – Time Senior Planner – West Sussex
· Senior Retail Planner – London
· Planners – Kent, West Sussex, Brighton, East Sussex, London
· Graduate Planners – Brighton, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent, London Central & Greater.
South Central / West
· Associate Director – Hampshire, Dorset, Reading
· Planning Manager – Bristol
· Principal Planner – Bristol
· Senior Planner – Bristol, Exeter, Dorset, Hampshire, Reading.
· Senior Housing Development Consultant – South Coast
· Planners – South Coast, Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Bristol
· Urban Designers – South Coast, Dorset
· Graduate Planners – South Coast, Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Bristol
Midlands / East England
· Planning Director – Colchester, Birmingham
· Associates – Birmingham, Nottingham,
· Senior Planners – Birmingham, Nottingham, Bedford, Oxford
· Planners – Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby, Norwich, Colchester.
· Graduates – Cheltenham, Oxford, Birmingham, Cambridge, Peterborough, Norwich, Colchester, Nottingham.
North West & East
· Senior Planners – Leeds, Newcastle, Preston
· Planners – Newcastle, Manchester, Sheffield, Wakefield
· Graduates – Leeds, Newcastle, Preston, Bedale, Wakefield, Manchester
· Renewables Planners – Warrington
Please contact Shaun or Peter on 020 7859 4246 to discuss your career plans and to discuss the active roles on offer. Your CV is never sent out without your permission and all CVs can be sent directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. At this stage we are only recruiting candidates with an RTPI accredited Masters, or equivalent. To expedite the process previous applicants need not apply as we will be contacting you on regular basis to keep you informed of new developments.